Keeter Roofing & Remodeling provides expert roof repair for homes in the Wichita, Kansas, area. We fix all types of roofing problems, from general wear to storm damage, and inspections and estimates are free.
Common Signs of Roof Damage
A leaking roof is an obvious signal that a repair is needed. Sometimes, however, roof problems are less obvious. If you notice any of the following, contact us for a free inspection and repair estimate:
- Curled, cracked or missing shingles
- Dirty, dark or wet shingles
- Dents and missing granules on shingles
- Granules from shingles at the bottom of the downspout
- Rusty gutters
- Damage to vents, pipes or chimney
- Hail, wind or other storm damage
- Stains on walls or ceilings inside the home
- Stains around the bathroom vent fan
- Mold on exterior walls
- Sagging roof
- Damage from fallen limbs or trees
- Outside light in the attic
- Rain getting into the attic
- Damage to fascia and soffits
Residential Roofing Contractor
With more than 20 years of experience, the licensed professionals at Keeter Roofing & Remodeling have the skill and knowledge to fix your home’s roof safely and quickly. We’re a locally owned BBB accredited business and we specialize in composite, asphalt shingle and metal roofs.
If you have questions about insurance claims for your repairs, we can work with you and your insurance company to help ensure your out-of-pocket expenses are kept to a minimum. We also offer roof replacement for cases where a roof is too old or too damaged to be safely repaired.
Roof Repair Process
We start by performing an inspection to assess the condition of your shingles, fascia, soffit, flashing, and the areas around the vents, pipes and chimney. Then we’ll share our findings with you and discuss the plan and cost for the roof repair.
Depending on the amount and type of damage, we’ll remove and replace any damaged materials such as shingles, felt paper, flashing, caulking or decking. The new shingles will match the color of your old shingles, giving your roof a seamless appearance with no evidence of the repair.